EUROPEAN YOUTH IN
PROJECT'S START DATE: 01/08/2017
PROJECT'S END DATE: 31/07/2018
TOTAL BUDGET: 38.205€
More about of this volunteering project partners
ABOUT THE PROJECT
This EVS project allowed volunteers to be active in 6 different schools/organizations while being an active citizen and supporting mutual understanding among young people. Development, solidarity, tolerance and trust building reinforce social cohesion within European Union. The project is a continuation of a successful project ”European Youth in Alzira” 2016-1-ES02-KA105-007707 with duration between October 2016 until June 2017. During this period volunteers from Poland, Great Britain, Czech Republic and Greece volunteered in local schools and lived in a shared flat.
This project´s aim was the development of youth projects, as well as communication and information for young people. The volunteers did multiple and universal tasks in a hosting organization and help with everyday tasks in the centers. They also helped with organizing activities, support information spread for young people via social medias, websites and other medias.
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THE VOLUNTEERS
- Each volunteer participating in this second edition of EYA II project collaborated with an English teacher from each school/high school with conversation lessons, as a way of promotion of a more international background in the organizacion' students.
- Collaboration in the dissemination tasks of the schools as well as the promotion of the European Union values and the Erasmus+ and European Voluntary Service values.
- Organization of the libraries of each schools, with the aim to promote reading and offering a new international vision to the former activities developed by these departments of the participant schools and high school.
- To help the teachers of young pupils, fostering new activities and games orientated towards the children and always looking to offer a new international enviroment from the very early age of Alzira' students.
- Various tasks related to organization and managing of the school.
RESULTS OF YOUTH TRAINING MADEIRA V
An important improvement of the volunteer's linguistic knowledge of Spanish.
A remarkable contribution to generate self-confidence in their skills and for teamwork.
Development of certain skills such as the assumption of the volunteers own responsibilities and tasks.
A strong sense of creativity when designing posters and logos for different activities.
Management of ICTs to support the centers in the management of their social network profiles as well as the website.
Development of the ability to disseminate EVS and Erasmus + through seminars and seminars, being the volunteer the ultimate designer of his/her own personal project.
Deepening into European programs and projects in youth and mobility, creating counciousness and social awareness of the existance of this kind of transnational project and the importance in a personal and profesional aspects.
The imagineering, designing, development and promotion of intercultural activities with local youth, focusing in the importance of the European values.
Oganization of events and activities in coordination with the management of the center where they were placed.